To facilitate our clients during the busiest months of the year for Heaven Beauty Clinic we ask for at least 12 hours notice if an appointment (exceeding over 30mins) needs to be cancelled. Please note the following:
- A credit card is required when making appointments over 30 minutes.
- 12 hours notice is required to cancel an appointment, otherwise a 50% cancellation charge will apply.
- If you fail to show for an appointment (without any prior notice), a 100% cancellation charge will be applied.
- The charges will be made automatically without notification.
We ask you to arrive in plenty of time before your appointment is due to begin. Arriving late may result in a reduction in your treatment. Heaven Beauty Clinic cannot guarantee to perform the full treatment due to timing constraints we may have on the day, in the case of someone being late and treatment being cut down the client will still be charged the full price for theorginal treatment that was booked during peak times, (11.30 to 2.30 & 4.30 to 9pm)
We respectfully ask clients not to ask for multiple discounts, or for changes to be made to our special offers. Each discount offered by the salon is a “stand alone” discount. Please note the following:
- Company discount (if applicable) only applies to full price services not discounted or special offer services.
- Discount vouchers may only be used for full price services, not discounted services;
- Terms and conditions of discounts are always stated, please do not ask for alternations or personal changes – e.g. Quiet Times offers are only available during Quiet Times.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding, and ask you to respect our staff by not requesting extra discount or preferential offers. Thank you